Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, May 15, 2015

The Summer Belongs to DETAILS!!










For an island gal like me having an assortment of bikinis comes naturally, its almost compulsory that at any given time I will have more than 30 swimsuits as beach parties are very common in Jamaica. Now that I live in the US I don't get to go the beach as often but my swim suit collection is still growing.  The beautiful swimsuit I'm wearing is from Forever Unique, a British brand sold in the UK, but for girls like me who don't live in the UK we can shop online anytime at their website.  The brand launched in 2008 with dresses and Forever Unique is one of the go to brands for contemporary unique evening wear offering original statement designs.  The detail on this beach top is probably one of the most beautiful pieces of detail I've seen in a long time on a swimsuit.  I want you guys to get used to seeing me in this swimsuit as I will be wearing it more than a couple times throughout the course of the Summer.  This is Forever Uniques second swimwear collection and I dare say, based on what I've seen so far, they have gotten it right.  This is a one of a kind Beach Couture, with a lot of attention to detail and fabric.  This Summer while lounging at the pool/beach/deck make it Forever Unique #MYFUSTYLE Click Here to see the rest of the collection.

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig