Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Holy Grail Make-up Foundations


I am not a Foundation girl I've said this many times, I don't like the feel of all that makeup on my face. Honestly I believe that the reason why my skin is in such a good place is because I hardly ever wear foundation, I let my skin breath as much as possible. 


However when I feel like going above and beyond and I want to look a bit more polished I use these products. The Smashbox liquid Halo is a nice light coverage for girls like me who don't need too much coverage. Im a number 8 its not my exact fit, they didn't quite have a fit for my complexion so I went with a shade slightly darker but it works in the summer when Im tanned. 


It goes on very smooth, it doesn't feel greasy on my skin and it has spf 15 in it which is great, because I aways forget to put sunblock on. 



Maybelline BB Cream oh how I love this and it gives great coverage, I don't know if it does all the things it says it does. But I love using it, it's so nice and light on my face gives me a youthful look that is kind of hard to accomplish when you're wearing heavy foundation.  This specific one has 2% salicylic acid and its a 8-in-1 skin clearing balm, and my color is the Deep Sheer tint.



The L.A. pro concealer I've never actually seen this in any pharmacy or any store here actually. I bought the one I have from a pharmacy while I was still in Jamaica almost a year ago, and I still have a good amount left paid JA$300 for it which would be less than US$3. Can you say money well spent. I love that this concealer gives you amazing high end coverage and sometimes this is all I wear with powder especially if I need to be somewhere fast. Yes ladies it's everything.


I got a package yesterday from "All Dolled Up" cosmetics and I'm excited to try these awesome colors on for you, heres a link to the website so you can check out the lippies they have available. Im going to do a youtube video and swatch and try on all the colors for you guys. So don't worry, have a great week everyone hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig