Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, August 29, 2014

A Little bit a Jazz, good for ya soul


Who Knew I liked Jazz music I went to Jazz in the Park and even though forgot to bring chairs there was few people including us, just lying on the grass. Man there is nothing like live Jazz music the saxophone solos will have you saying "Dam that's talent" Listening to 2014 Grammy Winner Gregory Porter LIVE oh gosh yes he deserved that grammy.


The concert definitely influenced this look, I went for dark lips that was where my look started I built it from the lipstick up, lol.  I am a hat lover if you couldn't tell and I just snagged this burgundy oversized fedora last week and already I am more than obsessed with it. I wanted my look to be simple but with accent tones all over it, like Jazz music is to me. Have a great weekend guys xoxoxox Lauren O Lauren

Outfit Details
Hat - Forever 21
Scarf - online
white T - Forever 21
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Goodwill
Clutch - louis Vuitton 
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Risque by "All Dolled Up Cosmetics" Order here






Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig