Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Simple Movie Night OOTN




Blazer - Top Shop
Tank - Forever 21
Shorts - Gift From a friend
Sandals - Enzo Angiolini
Bag - BCBG

Ok sorry about the quality of these pictures guys I went to the movies and didn't have my camera so 


my Iphone had to do.  Tonight I went really simple again, what can I say I'm a simple gal and I literally only had 30 minutes to get ready.  I went to see the Premier of "The Other Woman" it was such a funny chic flick just what my soul needed, I really enjoyed it.
I tried to keep my look simple, playful, and age appropriate I wanted to do shorts so i thought a nice clean boyfriend blazer would add some class, also because the shorts are loose fitted and not tight.

I never sleek my hair into a ponytail but as I said I only had 30 minutes and I wanted to look cute and simple tonight, I hope you guys like it.

xoxoxox Lauren see you in my next post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, its an interesting blog....

Lauren O Lauren said...

Thank You :)

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig