Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

This is my Favorite Hat




Hat - Forever 21
Necklace - Shauna-Kay Witter 
Cardigan - New Look, London 
Shorts - American Eagle outfitters
Shoes - Collin Stuart for Victoria's Secret
Midi Rings - www.BodybyDee.bigcartel.com
Watch - Michael Kors

Im so glad that the weather has made a change for the better, to be honest i was getting tired of



wearing coats and boots and the spurts of rain was driving me crazy but just when I thought i couldn't take it anymore Spring arrived and a week later things were looking warmer.

Went to the park today to clear my mind I think what really made my outfit were three key things, my favorite hat, My new ride of die purse and these Gladiator sandals I've had for over three years.

Have a great week everyone. :)


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig