Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bringing Neon Back!!




Shirt - Gift Shop in Myrtle Beach
Jeans - DIY cut outs (Guess Jeans)
Sandals - Steve Madden 

Ok so I am obsessed with T-shirts, I always said that T shirt and jeans are my ultimate favorite things 


to wear all the time. Its such a versatile look and jeans are the ultimate staple piece, it compliments all body types!!!
This shirt I got in a gift shop two weekends ago in Myrtle Beach, the jeans I've had for a while and I had added some cuts and slashes to it it to edge it up a bit. I rolled the leg up a bit to give it more of a boyfriend jean look, because these jeans are actually flared jeans lol.

See you guys in my next post xoxoxo

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig