Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, September 1, 2014

A Very Important Meeting


Hello Love Bunnies so I had a very important meeting today and I wore my lucky skirt. It happens to be one of my favorite skirts ever and the last time I wore I had the most amazing day of my life, and so you already know today went off without a hitch. :)


I love wearing black I paired the skirt with a very basic black t shirt, I paired it with some stripy black heels to add some texture to the look since I wasn't breaking up the color with anything, I wanted to keep the look professional.

Outfit Details
Basic Black T shirt - ANYWHERE
A line skirt - Grandeur (no longer available)
Watch - Coach 
Bracelets - Pandora 
Shoes - Local Boutique 




No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig