Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oscar Fashion Picks 2015

Oprah Winfrey In Vera Wang 
Award Season is in full swing and tonight it's all about The Oscars, I was back and forth between E and ABC for coverage. Though I couldn't quite understand why Khloe was on that panel she wears nice clothes but I wouldn't say she understands fashion to be a commentator, I didn't agree with some of the comments she made.  But I mean thats life right lol. I noticed the trend on the red carpet tonight was a lot of embellishments and flowy dresses and ponytails.
Ponytails were everywhere hair was sleek and out of the face, men kept it very classy with tailored suits a lot of black. I was so glad that David Oyelowo braved it and killed the competition in his burgundy suit.

I also noticed that the makeup was clean and fresh, nothing dramatic or over the top, we saw a lot of exposed shoulders  & arms on most of the women but I find that, that is quite normal during Award season. Overall I really enjoyed some of the looks I saw tonight, I think Next Year I might host my own Oscar viewing party, maybe. 

I think my favorite look was Faith Hill, in case you missed it scroll down and see some of my favorite looks from the 2015 Oscar awards.

Jenna Dewan- Tatum

Meryl Streep 

Channing Tatum In Dolce & Gabbana 


Emma Stone in Elie Saab 


Jennifer Hudson in Romona Keveza 

Lady Gaga in Azzedine Alaia 
Jennifer Aniston in Versace
Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo Couture 
Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford 
Rita Ora in Marchesa 
Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein
David Oyelowo in Dulce & Gabbana
Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad
Eddie Redmayne  
Rosamund Pike 

Zoe Saldana 
Felicity Jones in Alexander Mcqueen

Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent 
Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent
Faith Hill in J. Mendel

JLO in Elie Saab 











No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig