Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco De Mayo, Im a Princess Today.




Corset - -No Name- picked it up in Ammars (or anywhere that sells underwear)
Tull skirt - Ebay 
Shoes - Kurt Geiger 
Belt - Ebay 
Necklace - Embellished Diva (Instagram - Shar_Embellisheddiva)
Bracelets - Aldo

Today I felt like being a princess I am slightly obsessed with the skirt and everything it represents that 


includes Princesses and Carey in sex and  the city don't forget her obsession with Tulle Skirts too. This look is a lot of fun and every now and again I like to have fun. I would pair a blazer over this and it would be a nice dress down Fridays work attire.

Hope you like it

xoxoxo Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig