Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, January 12, 2015

A sunny cold Day outside


This weekend we got some much needed sun, even though it was still freezing outside the sun make it a lot more bearable, have I told you guys how much I love the sun?  I had been cooped up in the house all week with the flu and even though I'm not quite better, I was feeling a lot better than I had been feeling all week. So we planned a date night we went to dinner and a movie and stopped in Michael's to buy some arts and crafts stuff for a future project of mine.


This Parka I bought from Forever 21 has been a lifesaver I don't even mind the fact that it's a size too big. It was perfect for all the layering I had to do, we ate at this place called smokey bones and had one of the best burgers I've ever had, an avocado turkey burger with no onions.  We really need to stop eating out but we were celebrating the sunny weekend, which never happens lol. I hope you guys  have an amazing week, for those of us facing the realities of winter stay warm and for those of us living where the sun is always shining, just know I'm very jealous!!.

Outfit Details 
Hat - similarsimilar
Scarf - similar
Parka - Available Here
Black Denim Pants - available here
Boots  - Similar
Purse - Steve Madden (no longer available )








No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig