Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Keeping things Neutral

My obsession with Pumpkins are as real as it gets. Pumpkin pie anyone.






Khaki Trench Coat - H&M (I got it at 40% off in May when they were prepping for summer)
Scarf - Random Store in Half Way Tree Jamaica
Sweater - My Mom's closet
High Rise Jeans - BCBGenerations
Sandals- Steve Madden

I Like layering simple pieces together especially when it starts to get cold, but I want to remain as trendy as possible at the same time. Things are cooling down here literally, so to stay warm I layered a bit. I based my entire look around this trench coat I got in H&M earlier this year when they had a huge sale, I absolutely love it and I got in a size 8 because I knew I would be layering underneath it.

I added the gold and black scarf to my head to give the outfit a more distinct look, because the outfit is made up of neutrals I can get away with something like this. I didn't do too much accessories I kept the look fairly simple, and I wore my open toe sandals one last time before I had to put them completely away for Winter. Have an amazing Monday guys this week is going to be amazing, just stay positive and keep smiling.

PS Im now on Bloglovin so follow me there if you want to and feel free to ask me to follow you




 xoxoxo Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig