Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Statement Jackets

Mondays are the start of the work  week, so I like to Jazz up my Monday morning with a bold statement piece, of course this outfit is not tied to Monday wear it any day of the week. 


I decided to keep my look clean and simple today and wear all black, I wore this very unique alone toned Leopard Jacket that I purchased from Tia Clothes Girl over a year ago and this statement silver necklace that I got very cheap from this girl I can't remember her name, I'm so bad with names. All These pieces I purchased from personal shoppers, so they were hand selected for me pretty much.

But its always good to spice up a plain black or white outfit with a statement piece, because it keeps the look clean but at the same time it says so much about your style. It add that BOOM without it being too much, like you're trying too hard.

Don't forget to wear a smile, it completes every outfit.

Outfit Details 
Necklace - Personal Shopper
Jacket - Tia Clothes Girl Her Blog here
Camisole - Forever 21
Cigarette pants - H&M
Bag- Vanessa By Bag Inc Check Them OUT HERE
Shoes - Aldo (4years old) 









Have An amazing Week my Love bunnies,

xoxoxox Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig