Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Space Cadet


Outfit Details
Sweatshirt/Jumper - BGBGeneration
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Jessica Simpson 

I know you guys must hate me I haven't made a post in a couple of days. I was feeling under the weather last week and wasn't really up to posting anything.
As things get a little colder here I have to start warming up a bit, so prepare for lots of jackets and sweaters to get ready to see how I stay warm and put my different looks together in the winter time.

I am in love with this 90's style bomber jacket, type sweatshirt that I saw in BCBG, I absolutely love the shape of it, it has a natural puff and I feel like an astronaut or something space related because of it.
Its  super comfortable for me and I wore it with an undershirt and it was nice and warm, I kept the look sleek on the bottom with leggings and high boots. I try to keep it simple most days and I think this is an easy look anybody can replicate.  Have a great week everyone stay positive.

xoxo Lauren O Lauren.





No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig