Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Digging through my old photos again!!!


I've had the opportunity to work with some amazing Jamaican photographers in the past, I was riffing through some folders on my computer trying to clean up all the junk I had stored in here when I started finding tons of footage from old photoshoots. So for the next couple of months every now and again I will be posting a photoshoot TBT every now and again.


This was the last photoshoot I did before I left Jamaica and it as with Dash studios and it was so much fun, it was a short shoot and we got all the shots we needed, he has such an amazing team and I'm definitely looking forward to working with him again in the future. I hope you like the pictures, some of them you might have seen already some of them you have not.

Have an amazing week love bunnies hope you guys are enjoying the festive season. xoxo Lauren O Lauren .

IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOOT;
Photographer: Dash Productions 
Model: Lauren O Lauren
Makeup: Rasi Charyn
Lighting: Kemoy Outar

Wardrobe/styling - Lauren O Lauren




No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig