Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Laced Up and Ready to Go


Good morning my love bunnies it's New Years Eve can you believe it 2014 is over, I'm going to go ahead and say this year has been a year of many firsts for me and I'm hoping that the New Year brings with it many of its own joys.


I went to see the Nutcracker two nights ago and I realize my obsession with lace has begun, Oh the ballet was amazing this was my first ballet and I had no idea that Cuba produced so many professional dancers. While watching the ballet I realized my first love for dancing, don't worry I'm not going to dancing school or anything like that but I might go to some work out dance class or something.

The outfit is very simple and cheap I got the top and skirt from Forever 21, the skirt was $14 and the top was $13.50 yassss hunty. Let me let you guys go and enjoy your New Years Eve, bye bye love bunnies.

Outfit Details
skirt - Get it here
Top - Similarsimilar
Shoes - Aldo (not available anymore)







No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig