Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Glitter and Glamour for the holidays




The holidays are here in full effect and this week I wanted to do a series of looks you could wear to a Christmas party or just out for a night on the town with your girls. What I love about this is how
simple it is, yet it looks dramatic I'm just wearing a plain blue jumpsuit and sequined blazer to lift the look, pair it with some heels and boom your serving!!! I've had this sequin blazer for about four years and every December I take it from the back of my closet and move it to the front, its my go to piece.

Outfit Details
Jumpsuit - H&M
Blazer - You can find similar ones in Forever 21 & H&M
Heels - Aldo






No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig