Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Neutral Seduction!!




Lace bunny inspired head band - H&M
Sweat Shirt - Yahdie Consciousness, YC
Skirt - Forever 21
Wedges - Kurt Geiger

It's Summer and Im feeling a little adventurous plus I got my hair did and I'm feeling like Diana Ross ahahaha. 




This sweats shirt is two years old and its from a Jamaican designer called James Black and her line is called Yahdi Consciousness and I love everything she makes EVERYTHING!!! 
So I built the entire outfit around this top, I tied a knot in the front to make it more of a crop top to show my Mid riff, the skirt was literally $5 and its such an amazing basic piece to have in your closet.

  

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig