Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jamaican Afro Chic 100% organic beauty treatments




I was sent some products from Jamaican Afro Chic and I have been quite pleased with the products so far, now let me just say this before I continue Caster Oil does not have the most amazing smell in the world but it is GOOD for you in so many ways. I use it in my hair, My nails and once in a while all over my body.



I received the Coconut Burdocks Oil as well as the Jamaican Caster, Ginger mint oil, those were the two I would have picked if I got to choose because I love them the most. Here are some facts on the two bottles I received:

Product Information: Coconut Burdock Roots Hair Oil Burdock (Arctium Lappa) has been a favorite medicinal herb for centuries. Burdock root oil extract, also called Bur oil, is used to promote healthy hair, to help relieve scalp irritation and improve scalp conditions. It is a natural hair oil applied to get rid of scalp itching, redness and dandruff, improve hair strength, shine and body. Traditionally Burdock root oil has been used to reduce and reverse hair thinning. Modern studies indicate that Burdock root oil extract is rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids, the nutrients required to maintain healthy scalp and promote natural hair growth. It combines immediate relieving effect with nutritional support of normal functions of sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Regular use of Burdock oil helps restore and maintain healthy scalp and hair. 

Jamaican Castor Oil with Ginger MintGinger has circulatory agents that help stimulate the hair follicle's growth cycle. Additionally, ginger is rich in fatty acids which are recommended for hair loss, and the thinning of the hair shaft. Mint’s balancing action regulates the production of oil which is helpful in cases of dry or oily hair. 




Some Advantages of caster oil are more than we can count you can use it for everything it seems.
* Skin Problems
* Ringworm
* Wrinkles and fine lines
*Acne
* Moisturizer 
* Fade Scars
* Stretch Marks
* Antimicrobial
* Promotes Hair Growth
* Thicker eyebrows & Longer lashes
* Treating scalp infections
* Hair darkening 
* Constipation
The list goes on and on really


xoxoxoxox Lauren O Lauren


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig