Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Unlabel is must read for personal brand development addicts



Book - UNLABEL, selling yourself without selling out by Marc Ecko
Bag - Speedy 30, Louis Vuitton



Ok so this is the purse I've been carrying all week I don't use it much this purse is over two years old and it still looks brand new. It's kind of annoying sometimes because it holds a ton of stuff and 

because it just has the handles that you can carry and not put over your shoulder, it becomes really annoying to carry. Never the less I love this bag as long as I don't stuff it with my life I'm ok lol.

The book I've been reading I actually found out about this book on my Barns and Noble receipt, when you make an in store purchase on your receipt they give you these recommendations based on the book you purchased. I knew I had to buy this book because the title spoke to me, and I have been unconsciously working on my own personal brand for the past 11 years.  The book focuses on how he made it and all the mistakes he made, valuable lessons and mistakes we all make or are currently making. I recommend this book to everyone wether you're a young Entrepreneur or may one day become one. One of the most valuable lessons I learned in this book is about the Gate Keepers and The goal Keepers, I actually wrote a blog about this Read my Blog about the topic HERE!!

Have an amazing weekend everyone, lots of love 

xoxoxo Lauren O Lauren


No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig