Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sweatshirt Season, The Launch of L.Massive


Fall is here *Twirls*  even though I grew up in Jamaica and I'm used to having the beautiful sunshine all year round, I must say I am enjoying the change of seasons.  I'm enjoying the different fashions that come with the different seasons, it's making sense to me now, the different colors that go when.  The weather has been dropping and a small chill has been coming and going so I decided to re-launch my t shirt design line L.Massive short for #LAURENMASSIVE. 


The first design which is a drawing of the Eiffel Tower, with the words "This isn't F**King Paris", will be the first design available only in white. The design was created by Nicholas Anglin who also has his own T-Shirt Line called Struck Gold. Please check out his designs as they are simply amazing, he is a creative genius!!! Struck Gold Designs Click Here

All the details for my outfit will be below, cant wait to show you guys all the things I've been working on, I will also have my website up for persons who would like to place orders, there isn't a lot of these shirts and I do have to fill some pre-orders so first comes first serve literally. Thank You so much.

Outfit Details
Sweatshirt - #LAURENMASSIVE  Order your Sweatshirt/Tshirt HERE NOW
High Waist Shorts - American Eagle
Tights - House Of Holland for Pretty Polly Order Here
Shoes - Shiek Combat boots





No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig