Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Casual Sundays

Some days its only about comfort you guys know how I feel about practical outfits especially for the most of us who live in a practical world. I love everything about boyfriend Jeans I don't wear them too often because if they aren't done right you can look sloppy. I went with a nautical look, my striped sailor shirt from H&M, destroyed denim and my bucket bag. I paired the whole thing with my new favorite Shades by Steff, I'm wearing the "Kitty on Fleek" pair Lawd I'm obsessed with them you have no idea.


Have a great Sunday everyone and don't forget you still have a chance to enter the Memoirs Giveaway Im choosing a winner this Tuesday April 14th - Enter Giveaway Here

Outfit Details
Shades - Available Here
Striped shirt - Similar
Boyfriend jeans - Similar
Flats - Available just about anywhere shoes are sold.








No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig