Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Memeoirs WhatsApp Coffee table Book

Im obsessed with these glasses from Classic Specs, check below for a link to their website.





Happy Wednesday everyone let me just say Im looking forward to May I'm  so ready for bikini season so I can lounge about by the pool all day. A couple weeks ago I announced a giveaway with Memeoirs and opened the competition on all my social media platforms, I'm proud to finally announce the winner is Pinterest User - "So'Nique" Congratulations. Being a mama's girl I could definitely relate to here putting conversations with her mom in a book.  For my first members book I documented a series of whatsapp conversations between me and two of my favorite gal pals, we have a whatsapp group that we talk about a lot of stuff in.  I am really honored that the company gave me a book to giveaway to my readers, and I'm glad I found this company its such a brilliant idea.

This about people who have long distance relationships or are far away from their loved ones and talk via these mediums everyday, these things become priceless memories and putting that in a book to have and to hold forever is absolutely beautiful.

Outfit Details 
Glasses - Classic Specs
Cardigan- BCBG
White camisole- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle 
Sneakers- Coach 
Bag - H&M 

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig