Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Whats inside my Evening Bag

 When Im going out to dinner or a night on the town I don't like carrying big bags with me but I like when my bags have some room in them for the random stuff I carry around. I was never a credit card and phone type a gal.

I received this bag from an online store called Moooh and it has quickly become my go to bag.  For a number of different reasons, mainly the size of it makes it perfect for me to fit all my bobs and bits, and it has a stylish cross body strap so I can be more on the go and simple design of a word bubble with the word "Pop"  gets so much attention.

I don't think I carry around a lot of stuff, my cell phone two favorite lipsticks at the moment, some hand cream, my blogging camera, a mirror, sunnies and my wallet (Keys, perfume, chapstick & my mini lucky Happy Buddha doll). This cross body bag from MOOOH is a must have for any one who likes statement purses and the quality and price isn't bad either.






No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig