Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Just Me and my Bucket Bag














Im extremely late on the bucket bag trend but better late than never right. I'm obsessed with this online bag store called Bag Inc, I've spoken about them before I purchased their Vanessa tote last year and ever since I was blown away by the price, quality and how fast the shipping is being that it's from  Asia.   The weather has been really great these past couple days, things are looking up lol so I wore this dress which was past down to me from my older sister its so old but I love it.  I got so many ladies asking me where my bag was from, it's even more beautiful in person Its called the Joanna and I take it everywhere I go, its perfect for all seasons.

Outfit Details 
Bucket Bag - Available Here
Jacket - Similar
Dress - No longer available
Shoes - Available Here
Watch -  Michael Kors

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig