Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, September 5, 2014

BCBG Maz Azria Spring 2015



New York Fashion Week has begun, Next year I hope to be there and check it off on my bucket list. The fashion shows have started and that means the runway and street will be packed with fashionable everything!!!!!  and let me just say I love the looks that BCBG has been show casing.
The soft and airy, flowy pieces in beautiful romantic colors had me gasping for air I love the colors and I love the styles. They are so me, I'm not big on prints or loud colors to begin with so I felt I could relate to BCBG's new line.  The pieces were very feminine I liked how the designers paid attention to the female body, its not always about tight fits and cut outs. I thought everything on the runway was completely wearable and could be worn by celebrities and regular women like myself, which is rare on a run way show, well at least for me.

BCBG Nailed it and Im looking forward to what the rest of New York Fashion Week has to offer.  Here are some pictures I found for you guys








No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig