Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Coconut water and sunshine | JAMAICA



Hello Love bunnies and angel wings today is a beautiful day I'm in Jamaica I can't tell you how much I appreciate the warm weather its like Summer again. I had to make a few compulsory stops, a genuine coconut from a coconut man on the side of the road the way I'm used to it, it was sooo good.


I had to stop at Marsha Robinson's beauty in Kingston to get my hair done, listen my hair isn't done unless Marsha Does it no one does my hair like this woman I don't care what the rest of the world thinks, Marsha Robinson is easily one of the best stylist in the world I've had my hair done by so many women and men in the US, UK and various places and no one has ever SLAYED my hair like Marsha.







I also stopped at Toss and Roll for a Jerk Chicken wrap and Sorrel juice, my really good friend Jermaine Bailey owns it and he's all about eating healthy and being positive so Im really proud of him.  Not to mention the wraps are fresh and fills you up the natural way, so definitely check out Toss and Roll when you're in Jamaica!!!!
Myself and the Owner of Toss and Roll Jermain Bailey

The best dam wrap you'll ever have in the caribbean 

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig