Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014 REVIEW

Me dressed as Kim Kardashian this year, though my baby niece has on more colors than North West would usually wear I say she fits in just fine.
 Halloween 2014 was LIT is that even a word I don't even know, Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year it always has been, Its another excuse for me to dress up really thats just the honest truth.


This year I saw so may amazing costumes Via social media, a lot of people actually took inspiration from social media this year, gone are the days when everyone was a witch, or some sort of super hero. People are getting really creative this year.

I pulled all these pictures from several locations on the web, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter. I loved Kim's first look as Anna Winter but I did not lover her skeleton look not that she didnt nail it but we've seen Kim in so many body suits, like that time she did Cat Woman, or was a Tiger and so much more. Wanted her to do something really different as oppose to a boring skeleton that any regular person can pull off last minute.

me again lol

These babies went as Beyonce and Jay Z they are so cute.

This kid captured Lupita's Oscar win and NAILED it.

One of the Most Famous Instagram Meme's of all time!!!!!

Who could forget Kermit's Social Media Debut this summer.
  But definitely some of my favorite looks included Meme's and kids impersonating famous celebs, I couldn't stop laughing at the babies dressed as Beyonce and Jay Z, or the Baby impersonating Kermit the Frog.

This Couple Went as Kim and Kanye and even had Baby North.

I loved that Beyonce and Blu Ivy went as Janet and Michael, the best ones Ive seen so far.

Keri Hilson and Serge Ibaka,doing characters from one of my Favorite Movies


Ellen as Nicki Minaj lol
  When Celebs do Halloween they usually have the funds necessary to nail their looks too, I loved that somebody did Michael and Janet Jackson and got it right.
Honey Boo boo as Kris Jenner

Taylor Swift as some kind of sad unicorn

Katy Perry as a Cheeto, very deep

Rihanna and her gang as The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  Honey Boo Boo Killed me as Kris Jenner, Katy Perry as a cheeto was so original and silly at the same time.  I would have never guessed that Rihanna was gonna go all out like she did, she gets a 10/10 in my book, Taylor as a unicorn hmmmmmm maybe if she was smiling.

Cup Noodles, too cute.

Kim Kardashian Killed it as Anna Wintour 
Kim Kardashian as a Skeleton.

Kylie Jenner as the Bride of Chucky I suppose



No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig