Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Faux Fur is better in White


Its been too cold for words lately I got this Juicy Couture Faux Fur vest last year and I'm extremely obsessed with it, I have always loved the look of a fur vest I'm not sure why. They really help when you're trying to layer up and stay warm too I paired mine with a black sweater top I stole from my mom almost four years ago. I've worn it more than a thousand times and it has held up strong and no sign of fading even though black clothes are known for that.


I love everything about this look today because I feel like I can take on the world, jeans are definitely the most versatile piece of clothing EVER made. Have a great day everyone

xoxox Lauren O Lauren

Outfit Details 
Sweater Top - (My moms label is torn out)
Faux Fur vest - Juicy Cotoure 
Jeans - American Eagle 
Boots - Target
Necklace - Broken body chain from Ebay 






No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig