Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Football Fanatics, Football Season is her! Game Day Outfit ideas



Football season is here and everyone has a favorite team, maybe your boyfriend is football fanatic, maybe you're a football fanatic, or if you're like me you're just tagging along and you want to look your absolute fashionable. I gotcu ladies I've got three game day outfits that you can wear to host a super awesome tailgate party or maybe just go to sports bar with the crew. 

I've found the perfect site to purchase all your quality jersey's that you can wear every year and get into the football spirit, Fanatics.com .




Game Day Outfit #1
Packers Men's Jersey - Fanatics.com
Strappy Sandals with Heels - www.gojane.com
Lulu Guinnes Medium Patent Leather Clutch - Purchase Here

This look is so simple and so me, Get an over sized NFL Jersey from the men's section I wear a small or a medium and I tie the flannel shirt around my waist to give the look some jazz, you don't have to wear the flannel shirt this look is just as perfect without it. I pair it with strappy heels and a sophisticated clutch. This is actually my go to game day look and dont be afraid to jazz it up with fishnet tights or switch out your heels with combat boots.



Game Day Outfit Number 2
Dallas Cowboy Jersey - Fanatics.com
Tutu Skirt- Etsy.com
Ballerina Flats - Overstock.com

This look is so me, it's very feminine and I love that about it the tutu skirt is the perfect mix for an outfit like this when you don't want to look cliche football fan, this is something I have actually attempted and will be doing it again. I love that Fanatics has so many different options for this you can use a size that fits you a bit tighter, I used a female NFL Jersey in size small.




Game Day Outfit #3
Boyfriend Jeans - Shopmrsh.com
Christian Louboutin So Kate Suede Pumps - Mytheresa.com
Marni Fringe Biker Clutch - Barneys
Packers Jersey - Fanatics.com

For this look I went with a female NFL Jersey top from Fanatics you can pick your favorite team, I went with the Packers team, I used boyfriends jeans to make it more game day friendly but I still kept it fabulous with some very feminine pumps and fringe clutch.

Which team are you rooting for? Tell me how you get ready for Game day and what looks would you try.

xoxo Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig