Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Wearing my Favorite Jeans








Outfit Details
Sweatshirt - Forever 21
Denim Pants - American Eagle 
Shoes - Zen Boutique (Purchased Over a year ago in Jamaica)

It's officially freezing and for sure before the year ends I might catch Phenomena because I refuse to wear those big bulky jackets, I am adamant about staying cute please do not follow me lol. You can warm up this look some more with a big warm lumber jacket and it wouldn't hurt the look at all for when you go outside.

My favorite thing about this look are these jeans, these are my favorite jeans right now, Im literally obsessed with them, they fit me perfectly and not have too much stretch in them, just enough to hug where I need it to hug. These shoes are probably my most comfortable pair of heels in the whole world I love these shoes so much, I got them in a boutique on seventh avenue plaza in Kingston called Zen, I never regretted it even though I was iffy about buying them.

This is one of those looks any girl can get away with, its comfortable and you can replace my high heels with sneakers or boots if you want to.

xoxox Lauren O Lauren

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig